Skip to main content

Lesson on Life


STEPHANIE/TALK TO ME
LESSON ON LIFE
EDITION 1, VOL. 1




Everyday a tree grows an inch, a flower becomes more beautiful than the day before and
a new leaf turns over. We all have struggles. How we overcome them is what makes us
even more unique. Our capability to understand what life means to each and every one of
us is what determines how worthwhile the ride will be. Never give up on yourself. Never
give up on others. Most importantly, never give up on your goals that you have set for
yourself. Sometimes, you need a little push, a little nudge to keep going. When that
happens, stop, look around you and remember to be grateful for what you have.
Remember that to get where you are going you will need to climb mountains, travel
through valleys, run from rolling stones, and pick yourself up when you might trip every
once in a while. The journey is worth it. You can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel if
you are not moving at all.



                                                                                                                         






                                                                                                  February 28, 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LetsTalkItOut.Webstarts.com

So I'm working on something exciting! Years ago I started writing my own magazine. However, with all of life's distractions I put my magazine to the side. Now, I'm in the process of creating my online magazine first with the hopes of printing a few magazines for distribution 4 times a year. Thank you so much to the people that always inspire and encourage me! LetsTalkItOut.Webstarts.com

Casting Call!

Casting Call Albany NY – Movie Extras The HBO movie Muhammad Al’s Greatest fight is now filming in Albany NY and is seeking various extras for the project in Albany. Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking the following for the Albany location shoot of the HBO film Muhammad Ali’s Greatest Fight: Men and women of all types for scenes taking place in 1971 and filming in Albany, NY. Email a recent picture and contact information to albany@gwcnyc.com. For anyone that is willing to travel to Albany, NY! Take your chances! Email and see what happens!

Smoothie Time!

So I'm getting back to a healthy me! I've tried a few smoothies that I've made myself. It's always best to make a smoothie yourself because it's all natural: no preservatives! Strawberry Banana smoothie: Cucumber Blueberry Strawberry smoothie: