Skip to main content

Author's Corner

Writing is awesome. Being able to be in control of what I write and how it's published is a great feeling. 

Being a published author requires work. It takes more than just talent to succeed. It takes hard work. Hard work means persistence: to keep moving forward. If you have a book that you want to write, write a few pages to your book every day or at least once a month. You'd be surprised at how much the pages will add up. For the poets out there, write a poem everyday! You can do it. That quiet time that you have when you get home and are clearing your head, get a piece of scrap paper and put your words to paper. 

Self-publishing or agent-seeking can begin at a later date. Stay focused on completing a manuscript. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting Call!

Casting Call Albany NY – Movie Extras The HBO movie Muhammad Al’s Greatest fight is now filming in Albany NY and is seeking various extras for the project in Albany. Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking the following for the Albany location shoot of the HBO film Muhammad Ali’s Greatest Fight: Men and women of all types for scenes taking place in 1971 and filming in Albany, NY. Email a recent picture and contact information to albany@gwcnyc.com. For anyone that is willing to travel to Albany, NY! Take your chances! Email and see what happens!

LetsTalkItOut.Webstarts.com

So I'm working on something exciting! Years ago I started writing my own magazine. However, with all of life's distractions I put my magazine to the side. Now, I'm in the process of creating my online magazine first with the hopes of printing a few magazines for distribution 4 times a year. Thank you so much to the people that always inspire and encourage me! LetsTalkItOut.Webstarts.com

Smoothie Time!

So I'm getting back to a healthy me! I've tried a few smoothies that I've made myself. It's always best to make a smoothie yourself because it's all natural: no preservatives! Strawberry Banana smoothie: Cucumber Blueberry Strawberry smoothie: